Wednesday, January 30, 2019


                    8 Ways to be like Beyoncé

You won’t always win!

There was a point in time that Beyoncé was part of a young pop group called Girls Tyme, the group had set off to preform on a TV show called star search, the group was nine years old at the time but sadly even though they gave it their all the girls still did not win. Beyoncé said “There’s no way in the world I would have ever imagined losing as a possibility. At that time, you don’t realize that you could work super hard and give everything you have and lose. It was the best message for me."

The Risk is Worth it!

The Queen takes every single opportunity and just goes for it because she believes risks always pay off eventually. Her advice was, "I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That's how I've gotten to where I am."

You Can’t make Everyone Happy

Even Beyoncé, who has a huge fanbase called “the bey hive” from all around the world, knows that she can't please everybody. Her motto is, "I don't feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I'm an adult. I'm grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That's why I've worked hard."

Don’t get caught in self pity

In her autobiographical documentary Life Is but A Dream, Beyoncé showed the world that she works hard and puts herself through challenging daily routines. Never once will you catch her complaining or giving up. Beyoncé said, "When I'm not feeling my best, I ask myself, 'What are you going to do about it?' I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me."

Stand Tall!

There is nothing wrong with singing your own praises every here and there. Forbes magazine reported that it can even improve your own salary by revealing, "Being boastful gets you ahead at work. Owning up to your accomplishments isn’t about arrogance; it’s about getting what you deserve."

Reach for the stars!

Beyoncé never allows her last achievement to define her and is always aiming that little bit higher every time. She said, "I'm over being a pop star. I don't want to be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic." Do as Beyoncé would and map out exactly who you want to be and then aim for that.

Keep calm in all situations!

In a public statement released after the Met Ball brawl, she announced, "As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it." So far, her public image has not been affected by these disastrous events.

The Power is yours!

"Power's not given to you. You have to take it." That's what Beyoncé told Vogue magazine in 2013 and it's her most important lesson to women. Beyoncé has over 100 million in deals and contracts. She is one of the highest paid female artists. The power is there for you to take.

Being like Beyoncé seems like an impossible task, but it’s very much possible. You might not have an awesome teenage singing group, or be able to preform at the halftime show, but if you take these things and work them into your everyday life you as well will be successful, and who know you might end up on the Forbes list yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment